The Elite Travel website is designed for people to connect with each other. As a user, you must exercise some precautions in order to have a safe and happy experience. We advise you to carefully screen potential travel mates and use your best judgement. When meeting someone for the first time, arrange the meeting at a public place and get to know them first. Before exchanging personal contact information, get to know the other member better through our communication features.
If you come across a suspicious or strange profile, you have the option to report that profile or get in touch with our customer care. We strongly recommend that you get to know a person well before exchanging contact details. When travelling to unfamiliar destinations, it’s best to remain aware of the surroundings at all times.
- Before you start your trip, update your family and closest friends about the trip. Share all the details about the destination, your travel mate and your contact number during the trip.
- Once you arrive at your destination, inform your family and friends that you have reached safely. We also advise you to share your hotel information with an emergency contact.
- Always be sure to give out a copy of the identification details and contact information of your travelling partner to your family and friends.
- If you’re visiting your travel mate’s hometown and residing at their residence, then share the address and duration of stay with friends and family in case of emergency.
Meeting Someone Abroad
- The first precaution that you can take while travelling abroad is to only meet people you’re familiar with. Never travel to meet someone before knowing them.
- When meeting someone for the first time, be sure to meet in a public place. Give yourself enough time to get familiar with them.
- Bring copies of your passport and also leave a copy of your passport at home.
- Double-check all flight and hotel reservations are in your name to ensure that you have complete control over your travel.
- Get familiar with the local culture before going by researching on internet, talking to people who have been to abroad before and learn from their experiences.
- Once you arrive and meet your travel companion, contact your relatives or friends to let them know you landed safely.
- Make sure your finances are in place and you are aware of the local monetary conversion. Carry an international debit card which you can use to withdraw cash. It would also be a good idea to carry a credit card in case of extra expenses.